Last updated: 10/6/17
Your access to and use of this website is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use this website. By accessing or using this website you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access this website.
We may terminate or suspend access to our website immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Third parties may link to our home page, publications, educational or consumer information, business reviews, reports and/ or to other website information so long as the link:
- is not in any way misleading;
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products, services or membership;
- appears without the use of any confusingly similar logo or border around the content;
- correctly uses the legal name, “Metaspire LLC.” or references the author “Nina Segura”
- uses the uniform resource locator (“URL”) being linked to or any other description of the Metaspireconsulting.com website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site; and
- does not reflect unfavorably on Metaspire LLC. (organizations representing inherently suspect types of businesses are considered unfavorable and shall not be allowed to link).
No use of the Metaspire Consulting logo or other design mark of Metaspire LLC. may be allowed for linking, absent a trademark license agreement between the parties and express permission from Metaspire LLC.
From time to time, Metaspire LLC. may, with permission from the site owner, decide to link to websites that we determine may be of interest to our visitors. These websites may offer educational, governmental or other resources or may be owned or controlled by other third parties.
Metaspire LLC. is not responsible for the content of any linked site, any link(s) contained in any linked site, or any changes or updates to the information contained in such sites. We provide links to third party sites only as a convenience and the inclusion of any such link on our site does not imply our endorsement of either the site, the organization operating such site, or any products or services of that organization. A visit to any site or page from our website via any such link is done entirely at your own risk.
Blog and Commenting Submission Rules
By submitting content to us, you consent to the following rules:
1. You certify that you are an adult or are at least 13 years of age and have parental consent for your submission.
2. You agree that you are solely responsible for your content and any consequences of their posting, and that you either have all legal rights to the content you are submitting or you have consent to post from anyone who has contributed to the submission. Parents or legal guardians are solely responsible for submissions of their children.
3. You agree that we are not responsible for any submissions, including any content linked to from the submission. You understand that we have the right, but no obligation, to monitor submissions, that we may remove content that we deem inappropriate for any reason without consent; and that we may remove a user’s privilege to post content on our site.
4. You agree not to submit content that:
- advertises a business or solicits business;
- infringes upon or violates any copyrights, trademarks or other
- intellectual property rights;
- is libelous or defamatory;
- is obscene, pornographic, or sexually explicit;
- violates a person’s right to privacy;
- violates any local, state, national, or international law;
- contains or advocates illegal or violent acts; degrades others on the basis of gender, race, class,
- ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, disability, or other classification;
- is predatory, hateful, or intended to intimidate or harass; or
- misrepresents your identity or affiliation.
5. You grant us a royalty free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, exclusive and fully sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, incorporate into other works, distribute, perform, display, and otherwise exploit your submission, in whole or in part in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.
6. You understand that we reserve the right to change these Rules or to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any site features at any time without notice to you, and you agree to be bound by such changes. Any changes shall apply as soon as they are made. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any reason, including modification, suspension or discontinuance of any site feature.
7. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless as well as our directors, officers, managers, employees and independent contractors from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation by you of these Rules. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
8. You acknowledge and agree that any use and/or reliance on any information is at your own risk. We are not endorsing the content of any submissions and cannot vouch for their reliability.
9. We require users to respect the copyrights of others, and we respect those rights. If you are a copyright owner or agent thereof and believe that a submission to our blog or content elsewhere on our site infringes upon your copyright, please submit Notice, pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512(c)) by emailing to email@example.com with the following information: (i) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (iii) the URL of the location containing the material that you claim is infringing; (iv) your address, telephone number, and email address; (v) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
10. OUR SITE IS AVAILABLE “AS IS.” WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT IT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS AND INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SERVICE. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO OUR SITE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS.
11. We are not liable for incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages of any kind, including, without limitation, lost revenues or profits, loss of business or loss of data that may be in any way related to our site or for any claim, loss or injury based on errors, omissions, interruptions or other inaccuracies.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 (change this) days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us here.