The Team Dimension Profile identifies four key roles in team performance and team talents:
How can Metaspire’s Business Process Management help:
Creator: Generates original concepts, goes beyond the obvious, and sees the big picture. Hands off tasks to an Advancer.
- BPM can help the Creator map out and draw the big picture.
- BPM can help the Creator add structure and create more efficient concepts.
Advancer: Recognizes new opportunities, develops ways to promote ideas, and moves toward implementation. Hands off tasks to a Refiner.
- BPM can help the Advancer align all aspects of an organization in order to determine the wants and needs of clients.
- BPM can help the Advancer continuously improve processes to guarantee a smooth implementation.
Refiner: Challenges and analyzes ideas to detect potential problems and may hand plans back to an Advancer or Creator before handing off tasks to an Executor.
- BPM can help the Refiner become more efficient, more effective and more capable of change.
- BPM can help the Refiner find an approach to integrate a “change capability” to an organization – both human and technological.
Executor: Lays the groundwork for implementation, manages the details, and moves the process to completion.